Research / Reports
I am good at taking lots of information and formatting it into a cohesive report. Sometimes my clients do the writing and I format the report, some times they need their report proofread and edited for the web, other times they only know the topic they need information on. Either way, I'm able to accommodate any scenario needed. Some examples:
Charlotte Arts & Science Council:
- Cultural Life Task Force Report, examining the history and current state of the arts and cultural sector; identify the challenges it faces given dramatic changes in the region’s demography, economy and other factors; and establish priorities to ensure a healthy vibrant cultural community by responding to the public’s needs and expectations expressed in the forthcoming Cultural Vision Plan.
Charlotte Mecklenburg Library System:
- The Future of the Library Task Force Report presented to Charlotte City Council and the Mecklenburg Board of County Commissioners
- Main Library Review Committee Final Report with supporting documentation (140-page report)
- The Recession & the Millennial Generation by Stacey B. Randall
- I have worked for years with corporations who need research & reporting done; From mobile marketing strategy to consumer polling to building the best employee incentive programs.
Questions? Let's talk!